Posts: 15 | Threads: 4
Joined: Apr 2016
Reputation: 0

  • Registered

My name is Ema Harker and I am a Family Support Coordinator – Hospital Services for Caudwell Children all across the UK and Ireland. Caudwell Children is a national charity that supports families with children with life limiting health conditions and physical disabilities. We support children aged 0-18yrs and have a free family and hospital support service running across UK that professionals and families can refer themselves to. We don’t believe in waiting lists and will aim to make contact with families within 48 hours of receiving the referral. There are many ways we can support families which are our seven core services: -

Family Service – Family support services both within the community and in hospital, short breaks activities at times of crisis.

Equipment Services – Electric wheelchairs, buggies, trikes, car seats and sensory equipment (which we will cover 80% of the overall cost and the other 20% is covered by the family).

Treatment Services – Access to life-saving surgeries and treatments (we will fundraise for up to £2,000 towards the cost of the treatments

Steps Programme – Life changing therapy and support programme for children with brain injuries and their families (we will contribute up to £2,000 per year towards the treatment cost).

Act Programme – Holistic therapies and support programmes for autistic children and families (we will contribute up to £2,000 per year towards the treatment cost).

Enable Sport – Sports equipment to enable talented athletes to participate in competitive sport.

Destination Dreams – Fully supported family holiday for children fighting life threatening illnesses at Disneyland Florida.

For all of our core services families need to have a gross family income of no more than £45,000 per year not including benefits.

If your interested in any of our service and want more information please don't hesitate to contact me via email or telephone....
Bounce Ema Harker
Family Support Coordinator - London
Email - ema.harker@caudwellchildren.com
Tel - 07975 981769
Web address - http://www.caudwellchildren.com

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)