• Established member
did u get my message about me buying this thank you

• Established member
HI there for your bug accesories keep checking on ebay. I sold the sun canopy , raincover and basket all on ebay. so it is worth keep checking. also if you can wait til you get your bug then take it into mothercare and see iff any of there items .... raincover, canopies etc fit...... they are very helpful and its alot cheaper.
But i will add that the bug raincover is very good and keeps your child very dry and it folds away nicely in a little pouch that is attached to the sun canopy.
hope this is of some help to you x x x elaine

• Registered
(05-08-2011, 04:09 PM)zaksmum Wrote: have posted on facebook, but if its the size 1 bug you are getting, I have the hood and raincover doing spare. £50 and its yours....will throw in the shopping basket for the price of p&p...

Hi, I have only just joined, so dont know if this is still available?but i am in desperate need of a canopy and raincover for my new bug pushchair, many thanks

• Registered
Does anybody av a bug pushchair hood going spare text 07791898285 plz

• Registered
Hi

I work for a charity called Caudwell Children and we provide funding for buggy covers for special needs buggies / pushchairs for children with additional needs across the UK....

If your interested on applying for funding please have a look at our website http://www.caudwellchildren.com and if you want anymore additional support send me an email on the below: -

Ema Harker
Family Support Coordinator - London
Caudwell Children
email - ema.harker@caudwellchildren.com
Bounce Ema Harker
Family Support Coordinator - London
Email - ema.harker@caudwellchildren.com
Tel - 07975 981769
Web address - http://www.caudwellchildren.com