• Established member
My daughter is waiting for delivery of a New Bug pushchair, with the accessories being so expensive I wondered if anyone could advise me on them. I am thinking of getting the canopy £159 and raincover £53. Shopping basket is too expensive at £49 and footmuff at £177 is ridiculous. My daughter doesn't like people making eye contact and likes to hide behind a sun shield so a canopy is needed. Just wondering if the rain cover is worth the money.

• VIP
have posted on facebook, but if its the size 1 bug you are getting, I have the hood and raincover doing spare. £50 and its yours....will throw in the shopping basket for the price of p&p...
Mags, Mum to Ash (12) and Zak (4). Zak has very severe spastic quad CP, Lennox Gastaut Syndrome, Reg blind, Gastrostomy fed, profound GDD, Epilepsy and bloomin' cute.

• VIP
[quotehair='babbasmummy' pid='29428' dateline='1304865331']
My daughter is waiting for delivery of a New Bug pushchair, with the accessories being so expensive I wondered if anyone could advise me on them. I am thinking of getting the canopy £159 and raincover £53. Shopping basket is too expensive at £49 and footmuff at £177 is ridiculous. My daughter doesn't like people making eye contact and likes to hide behind a sun shield so a canopy is needed. Just wondering if the rain cover is worth the money.
[/quote]

hi my son is in quite a big style wheelchair rather than a pushchair but it might help, we bought from mothercare for £35 a black sun cover , its kind of like a raincover but black and its got a zip panel at the front too to open and close as you wish. its really good for my
son in the summer so might be worth you having a look. also have a look for a rain cover in there and a footmuff , you might find they still fit your pushchair and will probably be cheaper too.

• Established member
hi does anybody no where they sell equipment not to expensive or used accesories for the bug the second 1 i think please thanx

• Established member
(05-08-2011, 04:09 PM)zaksmum Wrote: have posted on facebook, but if its the size 1 bug you are getting, I have the hood and raincover doing spare. £50 and its yours....will throw in the shopping basket for the price of p&p...