• Registered
(05-08-2011, 01:07 PM)gemwayne Wrote: hi i am just wondering if any one know any good place to get sensory lights from at a reasonable price as my baby boy got no pigment behind his eyes so got visual problems and would really like to get hold of some thanks for your help x

I know its a long way off but we brought christmas light or rope lights for my daughter, try studio cards or wait till the sales come at christmas. we have strung them up around her bed and on the cieling.

• Registered
(05-08-2011, 01:07 PM)gemwayne Wrote: hi i am just wondering if any one know any good place to get sensory lights from at a reasonable price as my baby boy got no pigment behind his eyes so got visual problems and would really like to get hold of some thanks for your help x

Hi..... I work for a children's charity called Caudwell Children and one of the services that we provide for families who have children with additional needs across the UK is sensory equipment. Why not have a look at our website and if you need any additional information or support please don't hesitate to contact me.
Bounce Ema Harker
Family Support Coordinator - London
Email - ema.harker@caudwellchildren.com
Tel - 07975 981769
Web address - http://www.caudwellchildren.com