• Established member
hi i am just wondering if any one know any good place to get sensory lights from at a reasonable price as my baby boy got no pigment behind his eyes so got visual problems and would really like to get hold of some thanks for your help x

• Moderators
daniel who runs this site started a site that sells toys aimed at disabled children without the overcharging usually associated with them
http://www.cheapdisabilityaids.co.uk/sensory-lighting-13-c.asp
try funkyfriday for free delivery (dont know if still working) or weekend to see if you can get 15% off for first 50 customers (offers go up on facebook)
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• Established member
iya corinne thanks will try that will av a look now x

• VIP
gemwayne dsateline='1304860040' Wrote: hi i am just wondering if any one know any good place to get sensory lights from at a reasonable price as my baby boy got no pigment behind his eyes so got visual problems and would really like to get hold of some thanks for your help x

my son is partly sighted and the best buy we have got for him was some net twinkle lights from b and q , we put the on his bedroom ceiling and he loves them.

• Established member
thankyoufor ya postthats sounds like areally good idea will try that one thanks Smile