• Registered
(10-16-2010, 12:49 PM)lou1988 Wrote: Hi there i would like to know if anyone out there has a trike for sale for my 4 1/2 year old daughter she has just done a bike ride to raise money for there school on a trike that was designed for special needs so i would like one that had the back rest and the foot plates. It you have one for sale can you let me know how much you would like and where you are and if you could post or not
thank you
louise

hi louise i have two for sale one is on ebay now where ive copied and pasted the info from cant seem to get a pic on here both are in mint condition hardly used i would like £150,00 ono have a look and see what u think x gill
This trike would be suitable for a child around three and a half years my son can still fit on it hes now 8 you can adjust the head rest,footclamps,hip supports it has a saftey belt you need an allen key and some parts need a spanner if you need to adjust anything (have got the instructions) ,We have not adjusted anything on it apart from the footclamps which easly readjusts to smaller size .The instructions say its easy to slip apart for transporting i have not had the need to do this as we have two trikes (two children with cerabral palsy) so the cars always been full with the Children .my boys have mobility problems ,this trike is fantasic for any child with similair problems its very sturdy and easy to peddle i also have pull rod to it i have not had the need to use it so that is brand new anything else you may want to know you can mail me thankyou also it will be pick up only as not sure on posting larger items x

• Registered
(12-05-2010, 10:15 PM)gillian howden Wrote:
(10-16-2010, 12:49 PM)lou1988 Wrote: Hi there i would like to know if anyone out there has a trike for sale for my 4 1/2 year old daughter she has just done a bike ride to raise money for there school on a trike that was designed for special needs so i would like one that had the back rest and the foot plates. It you have one for sale can you let me know how much you would like and where you are and if you could post or not
thank you
louise

hi louise i have two for sale one is on ebay now where ive copied and pasted the info from cant seem to get a pic on here both are in mint condition hardly used i would like £150,00 ono have a look and see what u think x gill
This trike would be suitable for a child around three and a half years my son can still fit on it hes now 8 you can adjust the head rest,footclamps,hip supports it has a saftey belt you need an allen key and some parts need a spanner if you need to adjust anything (have got the instructions) ,We have not adjusted anything on it apart from the footclamps which easly readjusts to smaller size .The instructions say its easy to slip apart for transporting i have not had the need to do this as we have two trikes (two children with cerabral palsy) so the cars always been full with the Children .my boys have mobility problems ,this trike is fantasic for any child with similair problems its very sturdy and easy to peddle i also have pull rod to it i have not had the need to use it so that is brand new anything else you may want to know you can mail me thankyou also it will be pick up only as not sure on posting larger items x
hi was wondering if you still have trikes for sale as i am in desperate need for one thankyou

• Registered
I am not sure if it's the right sort but we have a lovely trike that we were about to sell. We bought it for my son who's autistic as he couldn't pedal a normal bike; it's like new as he only really rode it a couple of times. It's not massive but is incredibly sturdy. Let me know if you would like more info, I can send photos etc. Lx

• Registered
(01-09-2011, 09:45 AM)lsjackson Wrote: I am not sure if it's the right sort but we have a lovely trike that we were about to sell. We bought it for my son who's autistic as he couldn't pedal a normal bike; it's like new as he only really rode it a couple of times. It's not massive but is incredibly sturdy. Let me know if you would like more info, I can send photos etc. Lx

Sorry, just read your post properly, mine is just a normal trike with no headrest etc. Lx

• Registered
thank you
louise

HI Louise, I have a dark metallic purple trike with back rest , foot plates, parent handle, thorasic support, knee support and even hand mits to help rider maintain contact with handle bar. All of the supports are detachable.

It is brand new, used only 3 or 4 times.

I am in Macclesfield cheshire area, I would like an offer around £200 mark.

Regards

Jane