• VIP
Hi all,

We are struggling to get a Rifton Pacer Gait Trainer for Evie, our O.T has refused us but yet her physion said she is able enough to use it! We are currently looking into buying one ourself and wondered if anyone had a second hand one or knew a website in the uk that has one, all the ones i have looked at are in the US!

Evie will be 3 in November!

• Administrators
Hi,
If its equipment you feel would really help have you ever come across new life?
http://www.newlifecharity.co.uk/docs/services/equipment_grant_services.shtml

They can make grants for this sort of thing and i urge you to contact them and im sure they could assist you
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• VIP
i'd have thought it was the physio's call on a walker. We got one for el when she was about two and a half - admittedly, she's still not awfully keen, but seems odd that the OT won't clear it. It is a mobility aid not an 'activity of daily living' type piece of equipment.

• Registered
This children is only thing that I need to know about from easy-essay.org and I think that people will take a lot of time deciding what to do about it also. It will be amazing for all of us.

• Registered
Thank you so much meant for ad an extremely terrific report! I recently found your blog post perfect for my best necessities. It contains terrific together with practical articles or blog posts. Stick to beneficial financial job! Accountants Crawley