• VIP
I do have a disabled changing key, and I do use the disabled toilets (she's in a wheelchair so it's a lot easier to just wheel her in there) but it's the whole "what do I do?" thing with her as I can't lie her on the changing table now and am thinking, TMI but if she does a poo I know what she's like for getting it in all the nooks and crannies, lol so I do prefer to lie her down so I can access all areas easily! Haha!
Thank you!
Julie xx

• Established member
We found a woman that makes adult sized changing mats and she sells them on ebay, they come in a bag and you can choose different materials.

I'll speak to my wife to get the details when she comes home later.

• Registered
Having worked with adults and children with LD's who wore either atraditional nappy/pad I have always found the easiest solution is to change standing.......sometimes this needed two people but sometimes we managed by asking the person we were changing to hold the handrail...or to use a physical prompt to encourage them to do so ....this was useful for anyone who liked to play with their pad and kept them still (ish!)x x Public toilet floors are not nice at all!!

• VIP
scott that is where i got idea from ! i have tried changing chloe stood up and i can not do it

• VIP
Thanks Scott. And I'll try the standing approach, maybe try it at home first and get her to hold onto the wall or something, so at least we're trying it where she's comfortable and see how we get on with it.
Julie xx