• Administrators
ever used make a wish?? if you qualify and that is her wish, i would definatly recomend them. ive herd some amazing things Smile

xx

• VIP
It's something we would most likely do as she has been so reluctant for anything to be done! We have at least 18 months before the surgery is completed so have a bit of time to save! I might take a look at make a wish and see if they can help, thanks Lucy. She has picked Jamaica as it was her class name last year and she learnt alot about the country as it was one of their projects, and I'm never going say no to a sunny holiday! Lol x

• VIP
Hi everyone,, well after a long wait we finally have the date of Lucies first op. 3rd March! I'm cacking my pants but Lucie is actually getting excited about it! She did say she was worried, and then went on to ask how i felt! Bless her, i ommited the part where i felt sick whe n they phoned or that i contemplated hanging up when they starteds telling me the date! lol We have a two night stay in hospital and she will need 2 weeks off school!