• VIP
wow what a very brave little girl, you must be so vert proud of her.

• Moderators
that brilliant hun, sounds like u have some good consultants, not surprised she went quiet when 11 students came in doubt i would feel comfortable with that many ppl there Blush but glad she managed the ct without sedation and stayed still she is a star so deserved the three burgers burning all that nervous energy up Big Grin
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• VIP
lol the burgers had her bouncing off the train walls, she had a businessman laughing at some of her comments and the constant mum mum mum mum mum mum whilst trying to get my attention and another person mentioned how chatty she was! must be losts of e numbers in them burgers!

• VIP
Hi everyone, lucie went back to see mr ayliffe today to discuss surgery options. I have to say things have come on slot since these were last discussed with us. Lucie has just been put on a six month waiting list for her first stage if surgery. She is going to gave a bone graft taken from her hip and out into her jaw. This will need six months to heal and then we can progress to the first lot of distraction. She will only need to stay in for a couple if days instead if the 3 months we were originally told! She seems to be taking this news really well and even tho she has admitted that she us very scared she knows it needs to be done as her jaw is becoming more malformed as she is growing. We treated her to a trip to hamlets toy shop and dinner at nandos as it's one of her favourite restaurants! Whilst having dinner we had a discussion about her ops and talked about all the things we can do when she has her trachie out and somehow we've agreed on swimming lessons followed by a holiday to Jamaica! Lol x

• Administrators
(08-13-2010, 10:16 PM)luciesmum1 Wrote: Hi everyone, lucie went back to see mr ayliffe today to discuss surgery options. I have to say things have come on slot since these were last discussed with us. Lucie has just been put on a six month waiting list for her first stage if surgery. She is going to gave a bone graft taken from her hip and out into her jaw. This will need six months to heal and then we can progress to the first lot of distraction. She will only need to stay in for a couple if days instead if the 3 months we were originally told! She seems to be taking this news really well and even tho she has admitted that she us very scared she knows it needs to be done as her jaw is becoming more malformed as she is growing. We treated her to a trip to hamlets toy shop and dinner at nandos as it's one of her favourite restaurants! Whilst having dinner we had a discussion about her ops and talked about all the things we can do when she has her trachie out and somehow we've agreed on swimming lessons followed by a holiday to Jamaica! Lol x
Its amazing how children can be so upfront and grown up about operations and health care yet we as adults inside are so upset.
Is the Jamaica thing just a wish of hers? Or will it go ahead?
I would love to go there but the flight times coupled with the cost kind of puts me off Big Grin

Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE