• VIP
Alex has a MRI scan tomorrow at Manchester childrens hospital we have to be there for 8am so will be up early travelling through rush hour traffic. he has to be sedated and will not be allowed home until he comes round and is back to normal. we always manage to get lost when we go there so wish us luck!
I never thought it would happen to me.

• VIP
aww goodluck hun xx hope everything goes well xxx
Heart my 2 boys so much

• VIP
Good luck, in not getting lost...I am sure Alex will be fine xxx
Mags, Mum to Ash (12) and Zak (4). Zak has very severe spastic quad CP, Lennox Gastaut Syndrome, Reg blind, Gastrostomy fed, profound GDD, Epilepsy and bloomin' cute.

• Administrators
(07-21-2010, 08:57 PM)lexie lamb Wrote: Alex has a MRI scan tomorrow at Manchester childrens hospital we have to be there for 8am so will be up early travelling through rush hour traffic. he has to be sedated and will not be allowed home until he comes round and is back to normal. we always manage to get lost when we go there so wish us luck!
Just dont tell Alex hes going or he will be thinking "GET LOST" Big Grin
And you will loudlaugh

Manchester through rushhour is not a nice experience ive done it on the way to scotland before Sad

Best of luck tommorow and hope the journeys not too stressful.
Keep us updated Smile
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• VIP
Hi all thanks for replies, were back home set off in plenty of time managed with just the one wrong turning! admitted to the ward had to wait for the docs to give Alex sleeping medication he was overtired and thrashing around prob hungry as well. 10.30 meds given and 2 mins later he was out for the count. could do with a carry out ha ha. scan took about 30 mins head and spine just had time for a coffee (hubby stayed with him) and he was back on the ward to recover. after a couple of hours he had a feed and we were on our way home, the only bad thing is he is wide awake now and i am wacked! oh blue badge holders park free!!
I never thought it would happen to me.