• VIP
make that three! i have just had a call today off the garage i am collecting my new renault kangoo this friday after waiting forever ordered it in april! my first new car too, i have a small clio thats dropping to bits ha ha bit nervous about the size but will be loads better for Alex wheelchair and walker loads of room.
I never thought it would happen to me.

• Moderators
congratulations to all of you
we had a zafira with our last mobility and it was only car i ever had that glided over speed bumps hehe we have them everywhere here
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• Administrators
im sure you'll adjust pretty quick. might take a while with parking tho heheBlush

xx

• Administrators
(07-21-2010, 08:52 PM)corinne Wrote: congratulations to all of you
we had a zafira with our last mobility and it was only car i ever had that glided over speed bumps hehe we have them everywhere here

I know that feeling my previous cars i had to slow down for speed humps or i would lose a part of the car Big Grin
Whereas now....................... 49
I can go over them and come away with a whole car!
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• VIP
Hello if you need adaptations in the future dont forget go for the car you want and is suitable for the whole family and child with the disability and then you can look into getting a grant off the mobility finance side. We are waiting on a galaxy with adaptations ab out september i cant wait keep looking in the magazine at the car and adaptations. Mobility helped us out i must admit it was stressful as it was all left down to me, so if i didnt do it we wouldnt of had our car for our son, i had to do it no one else would. happy motoring. xxx