• Registered
Hope all goes well for you graysonsmum, why do constantly have to fight for our Children. Daniel, I have decided not to appeal as haven't got it in me at the moment to fight it. I need to concentrate on the safety of the Children as violent ex is causing trouble and need to sort it and get police womens aid involved.

Thank you for all your help, this forum is fabolous and such a wealth of information.

• VIP
Thanks Daniel, really appreciate that.
Can I ask does Euan only feed through the tube ?

Amberash - very true, I am so sorry to hear you are in so much trouble, I hope someone is helping you ? Please be safe xxx

• Administrators
(07-24-2010, 09:25 AM)graysonsmum Wrote: Thanks Daniel, really appreciate that.
Can I ask does Euan only feed through the tube ?

He is fed through the tube,he has fluids through the tube for his fluid balance and has all of his 11 medicines through it too.
So its useful in every sense for us.
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• VIP
I see, I am hoping Grayson will still eat some orally so he will have night feeds through the tube and fluids and med's during the day, drop fed.

I did not realise the pump would work out, ours is quite large and mains powered.

Thanks for the help again
x

• Moderators
I think Euan does eat orally as well as through the tube graysonsmum at least he devoured ham at alton towers and Daniel has spoken before about him having 2 breakfasts much to the chagrin of his older sister hehe, wondering if Daniel misread the question Dodgy
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.