hello my son has globel development delay,dcd,speach and language delay,hypermobile joints and he might have sensory issues. i would like to speak so other mums who are going through what i am. and also to share advice and to have a coffee with. i dont know many mums down manchester/salford who have children with complex needs and would be nice to know there is parents who kno what im going through instead of looking away when i am having one of those days. would be nice to speak to you soon thanks emma

hey amberash i have emailed you it wouldnt let me pm u hun.

• Registered
(07-07-2010, 10:08 PM)windsor09 Wrote: hello my son has globel development delay,dcd,speach and language delay,hypermobile joints and he might have sensory issues. i would like to speak so other mums who are going through what i am. and also to share advice and to have a coffee with. i dont know many mums down manchester/salford who have children with complex needs and would be nice to know there is parents who kno what im going through instead of looking away when i am having one of those days. would be nice to speak to you soon thanks emma

Hi, I live in Manchester with my daughter who is 4 and has similar complex needs to your son. I mentioned to my sister it would be nic to meet someone in a similar siutation and she found this site with your post on. If you would like to have a chat or a coffee, please let me know and I can send you my contact details. I have a lot of friends but none with children with special needs and I know exactly what you mean in you post. Hope to speak to you soon.

Clare

hello claire yea give us a email it wont let me post on here for some reason add me on facebook if you go on my name is emma windsor and my sons on my profile pic with a england flag in the background and hes wearing a cap and has red top and shorts on xx would be nice to speak to other people who understand what im going through x

• VIP
Hi Emma,

My son Varun has a global development delay and speech and language delay too. Sounds a lot like your child. I do not live in manchester though. I would have loved to meet up. Would love to speak to you sometime (my number is ****) or meet up if you are coming to London Smile

Niyati

Message from forum admin
**Please do not list telephone numbers for your own personal privacy and safety**