• Registered
Hi there,

we visit Silloth very often, and just wondered if anyone local to that area, could give me some tips on places to go and things to do?

Many thanks wee_daisy

• Registered
(07-02-2010, 07:45 PM)wee_daisy Wrote: Hi there,

we visit Silloth very often, and just wondered if anyone local to that area, could give me some tips on places to go and things to do?

Many thanks wee_daisy

hiya,we go now and again usually on a sunday cos of the market for something to do as we live about an hour away on the Scottish side,do u stay at the holiday park?

• Registered
(07-02-2010, 08:19 PM)DYLANS MUM Wrote:

Many thanks wee_daisy

hiya,we go now and again usually on a sunday cos of the market for something to do as we live about an hour away on the Scottish side,do u stay at the holiday park?

yeah we have a caravan there, and also like going to the big car bootie every Sunday - its a good day out.
So whereabouts are you from that?

• Registered
(07-03-2010, 02:16 PM)wee_daisy Wrote:
(07-02-2010, 08:19 PM)DYLANS MUM Wrote:

Many thanks wee_daisy

yeah we have a caravan there, and also like going to the big car bootie every Sunday - its a good day out.
So whereabouts are you from that?

we live in Langholm ,near Gretna Green area,cant think of anywhere near silloth u can go without having to drive,Mabie farm park is good but thats in Dumfries, Walby farm park in Carlisle its ok to..wherre is it your from?