• VIP
(03-25-2010, 10:39 PM)Daniel Wrote: How come?
You want to hit the real roads its the only way of learning!
I got 6 hours on the simulator and then 14 on the road, after i pass my theory then they will release the other 25 hours.So i have used 4 hours and have got the last 2 simulator hours next week then i start my lessons.The lady at Bsm said i dont have to use the simulator but i have never been behind a wheel before and i think its been useful in preparing me for the real thing.Its helped me become familiar with the gears,clutch,hanbrake etc... But i cant wait to start now. Using the simulator has made me a little more confident about just sitting in and starting the car. Im so excited29 wish me luck
Mum of 2 lovely boys[Image: smiley-angelic008.gif]

[Image: weight.png]

• Administrators
wow i had no idea they used simulators!!! that sounds great...i too am going to learn to drive this year, just got my provisional about 6weeks ago hehe

Good Luck xx

• VIP
(03-26-2010, 05:13 PM)Lucy Wrote: wow i had no idea they used simulators!!! that sounds great...i too am going to learn to drive this year, just got my provisional about 6weeks ago hehe

Good Luck xx
Bsm have had the simulators for a couple of years but i never actually saw or used one until last week its got the seat handbrake gears brake wheel etc.. everything you would have in a car and you complete different tasks they give you help using prompts or icons.Today i was moving off from behind a parked car and doing uphill/downhill starts i hit the car a couple of times lets hope that doesnt happen in reality.Good luck to you to (for when you start)
Mum of 2 lovely boys[Image: smiley-angelic008.gif]

[Image: weight.png]

• Registered
Awesome post, I am definitely going to follow your blog. brain games for Children