• VIP
Depends where you go really. I guess it is possible to get a holiday for under £500.
The voucher last about a year which gives you time to save up extra money before booking a holiday.
Dodgy

• VIP
we have been looking at going to hoseasons in a caravan on a holiday park thats got a playground and heated indoor pool and it comes to £519 for 7 nights for 2 adults n 3 children n its near the beach so hopefully going to book that!

• Registered
There's a smashing holiday park near Rhyl in North Wales called Palins, they have family friendly stuff all the time and even allow pets in some of the caravans............ they're about half the price of Haven too :o)

• Registered
The family fund are really good, but when you phone them you can be hanging on for ages, It's the only thing that let's tham down.

• Moderators
(03-26-2010, 03:02 PM)Myles Sketchley Wrote: The family fund are really good, but when you phone them you can be hanging on for ages, It's the only thing that let's tham down.

i had that, 3 times i was "in the queue" for 30 mins before giving up as they kept saying in email i hadnt filled in the application form but i had done it online, turns out if you dont apply for 2 years you have to start again!! so make sure you apply each year hehe
corinne
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.